Click column header to sort
RESERVATION SALES SUPERVISOR
Job Title: Reservation Sales Supervisor
Department: AMN Contact Center
Location: Montreal, QC
Reports To: Sales Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Prepared By: Human Resources
Prepared Date:March 2018
SUMMARY Coach, counsel, develop and coordinate the activities of Reservation Sales G.O.s to lead to increased productivity and sales by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Primarily responsible for increasing sales amongst the reservation agents. This is done through monitoring, coaching, handling supervisor/hotline calls and managing the teams overall performance.
Coach, train and develop Reservation Sales Agents by giving practical knowledge to improve performance and achieve top productivity.
Communicate individual and team goals to the reservation agents and measure progress and results.
Monitor agents’ service level, occupancy, conversion and length of call to ensure conformance to goals.
Issue written and oral instructions.
Conduct side by side monitors and review recorded calls.
Maintain harmony among workers and resolve grievances.
Accept transfer calls to adjust disputes between customers and agents.
Reinforce sales training, quality assurance feedback and Trusted Advisor® training.
Conduct one on one monthly job performance reviews for each team member utilizing the scorecard review mechanism.
Prepare and deliver annual performance assessments and mid-year progress updates
Offer tools, resources and training to encourage improvement, including action plans and measurable improvement goals.
Create team motivation and encourage team feedback and questions.
Respond to sales agents’ questions and/or research questions to find correct answer.
Study and standardize procedures to improve efficiency of Sales G.O.s.
Lead individual and/or group projects and incentives to increase sales and center performance, as directed.
Act courteously and respectfully to all GMs, travel agents and co-workers.
Must be able to work any shift between 9AM and 7PM EST Monday through Friday and 930AM to 6PM EST on Saturday and Sunday.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Directly supervise approximately 15 Sales Agents, both in the Contact Center and Home Based; carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include coaching, counseling, monitoring, mentoring and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems. Primary functions will be monitoring, coaching and development of their team and handling escalated calls.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Minimum 1 year experience with Club Med required (internal candidates only) and a minimum of 2 years previous supervisory experience required (internal and external candidates). High school diploma or general education degree; and at least 1 year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience handling escalated customer service inquiries is preferred.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Bilingual French/English required. Ability to effectively communicate selling methods, technical processes, areas for improvement and development plans. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Must be able to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and customers.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
CLUB MED: Must be able to effectively coach and counsel, utilizing effective sales techniques and methods to insure increased sales and productivity. Excellent sales skills and ability to train and motivate employees required. Must have strong communication and organizational skills and be detail oriented. Must be able to handle multiple tasks, be an excellent problem solver and be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality. Familiarity with travel industry and Club Med Villages preferred. Must be flexible, adaptable to constant change, and continually updated on changes in product and environment.
Strong verbal, reading comprehension and computer skills required. Ability to maintain a professional, upbeat and service oriented attitude required.
Club Med provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Club Med complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Club Med expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status
Employee signature below constitutes employees understanding of the requirements, essential functions and duties of the position.
JOB OBJECTIVES –Monitors all Contact Center telephone functions to ensure that quality standards and goals are achieved by performing the following duties.
§ Work closely with supervisors and trainers to coordinate calibration sessions.
§ Provide weekly and monthly reporting on quality of calls for agent scorecards.
§ Provide monthly update on team performance, identify areas of opportunity and success stories to be shared across all levels
§ Organize coaching, mentoring and training sessions for agents on Club Med products, phone skills, sale & customer service skills, call center metrics and quality.
§ Ability to communicate across all levels of management in Tempe/Montreal/ Miami.
§ Create, develop and keep updated the quality standards utilizing Trusted Advisor® concepts and practices
§ Facilitate Trusted Advisor® trainings Collect, analyze and report data.
§ Identify trends via analysis and collaborate with training department to identify and develop training needs.
§ Identify trends via analysis and collaborate with Management to identify and report customer behavior related to marketing initiatives, tactical promotions and overall product and price mix.
§ Maintain and develop call monitoring sheets and instruments necessary to complete assigned tasks.
§ Maintain and develop quality monitoring database.
§ Ability to learn new software programs that may be needed and purchased to assist in QA roles.
§ Create standardized and ad-hoc reports from call monitoring data in NICE™, Excel or from new software as it becomes available.
§ Support company objectives by developing and improving processes to increase sales and service performance
§ Uphold Club Med policies and procedures
§ Provide sampling of calls to Management as directed.
§ Assist in training classes, when needed and as appropriate.
§ Respond to special projects as assigned.
§ Act courteously and respectfully to all GMs, travel agents and co-workers.
§ Ability to keep the team enthusiastic and motivated to help maintain and improve team’s performance
§ Engage agents to meet and/or exceed their performance expectation through product and service training refreshers in collaboration with the supervisors
§ Support inbound call volume based on business need
§ Support outside partnership QA team
JOB OBJECTIVES –Responsible for the coaching and development of the Meeting & Events Sales Operations team to achieve team KPI’s, ensuring a seamless transition from the sales process to the coordination and handoff to the resort, attainment of budget, improve individual team member’s skills through effective coaching, monitoring and training.
- Development of the individual team member skills through monitoring, coaching and assisting in managing the teams overall performance.
- Assist in achieving team sales and service goals by monitoring individual KPI’s including but not limited to; quote to contract conversion, quote and contract accuracy, agents’ occupancy, conversion and length of call to ensure conformance to goals.
- Ability to effectively communicate and trouble shoot with meeting planners, corporate buyers, travel agents and direct clients in escalated situations.
- Monitor the business and identify trends, KPI’s and opportunities leveraging data in Salesforce.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement through research of new tools, new methods or creating lean processes to improve efficiencies.
- Uphold Club Med policies and procedures and communicate to others on team as needed.
- Perform call/email auditing for quality and service.
- Review action items with team members and coach towards correcting the error.
- Maintain accurate resources and reference materials, and stay updated on current promotions and programs.
- Provide administrative support to promotions as needed.
- Conduct regular audits of group files for accuracy and complete documentation.
- Support team to complete accurate forecasting as needed as well as identification and communication of attrition risks.
- Act as a liaison between team and support departments as needed to ensure response times are met.
- Maintain attendance/counseling records.
- Manage team members time off requests and payroll
- Conduct weekly, monthly, seasonal and annual performance evaluations
- Act courteously and respectfully to all GMs, travel agents and co-workers.
- Create team motivation and encourage team feedback and questions.
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Department: Human Resources
Location: Miami, Florida
Reports To: VP HR
Lead corporate HR in the domains of internal communication, recruitment, development, monitoring and legal compliance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Budgets headcount and staff expenses for Miami, Tempe, Montreal and Mexico offices
- Assures accurate reporting and forecasting of headcount and staff expenses for Miami, Tempe, Montreal and Mexico offices
- Plans, organizes, and coordinates activities of the Corporate HR Team. Participates in development of department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Evaluates reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Assures maintenance of company organization charts.
- Reviews and rewrites job descriptions as necessary
- Conducts annual analysis of employee compensation and makes recommendations in framework of staff expense budget.
- Analyzes compensation programs and recommends modification to align with strategic objectives
- Analyzes benefits package offered to employees and monitors negotiation for group health care benefits
- Monitors performance evaluation program and supports employees and managers in effective use of HRIS system
- Monitors talent development and career path programs in partnership with HRD.
- Develops, recommends, and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures.
- Drafts and offers support for HR internal communication including announcements, organizational changes and procedural changes
- Coordinates recruitment effort for exempt and nonexempt personnel, students, and temporary employees
- Working with hiring manager, supports and assures new-employee onboarding.
- Partners with legal department regarding employment law questions and visa applications.
- Hears and resolves employee relation issues, conducts investigations and takes appropriate action.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
Revenue Manager - Group Sales Liaison
The Revenue Manager - Group Sales Liaison ensure a seamless process of pricing & quoting as well the fluidity of sales for groups while optimizing and maximizing room revenue and respecting the global strategy set by the BU RMP.
- Reports directly to Director of Revenue Management and Pricing
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop an efficient Meeting & Events price quoting process
- 24 hour response time to all quote requests for NAM resorts
- 48 hour response time for Izone
- 72 hour response time for FRB
- Ensure all RMP Group supporting tools are up to date and deliver accurate info (OSCAR, Group Grid… etc)
- Provide guidance to the sales teams, on group pricing, room availabilities, space opportunities
- Ensure outstanding customer service is delivered by respecting delays of pricing quoting process
- Manage the booking validation process as well as all other e-mails sent to Group Admin. mailbox
- Represents the RMP Department at Meeting & Events BV Drivers and PPV meetings
- Assist the BU commercial countries at time of budget and forecast to ensure clear view of the business.
- Study, recommend and build requests for promotional offers (sales analysis, definition of the scope of the offer, communication)
- Educate the Meeting & Events teams for the key contribution countries about RMP rules and procedures on a regular basis
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned
- Strong understanding of rooms and C&E revenue management
- Strong analytical, financial modelling, and critical reasoning skills
- Clear understanding of the global objectives for Meeting & Events
- Strong knowledge of volume price relationships
The primary responsibility of the Help Desk Intern is to act as first point of contact for internal customers. Responsible for assisting with IT related incidents or requests. Ensures tickets are created and information are entered accurately into the Help Desk Ticketing System. Evaluate user problems and attempts to provide immediate resolution. Escalate issue to appropriate ITS team as necessary. Responsible for maintaining a high level of customer service.
Overall, the candidate must combine both IT skills with excellent people skills. The ability to work with all staff levels on both technical and training requirements is essential to job success.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Log the call, email or web inquiry into a ticket management system and classify the ticket according to identified standard severity classifications
- Install, configure and troubleshoot hardware, software and configuration issues related to desktop and laptop operating systems, wireless and wired networking, applications, printers and peripherals.
- Create and deploy workstation images from scratch.
- Resolve end user issues related to desktop and laptop operating systems.
- Document and track all work orders in the Help Desk ticketing system to assure quality service.
- Create and maintain documentation that assists end users resolve common help requests issues.
- Provide primary Help Desk phone and email coverage.
- Other duties as assigned
Since it was founded in 1950 and it created the all-inclusive vacation concept, Club Med has been the world leader on its market, and has developed a resolutely upscale, friendly and multicultural spirit. Club Med boasts 65 resorts located in the most beautiful sites in the world. Our corporate offices are located in Paris, Lyon, Singapore, Shanghai, Rio de Janeiro and Miami, with sales offices situated in Montreal, Arizona, and Mexico City as well as dozens of other countries.
In the corporate offices, Club Med offers career opportunities, development programs, a generous benefits package and great discounts to travel to our resorts. Our mission: to be the creators of happiness.
*Manage a team of 4 people.
- Manage the reconciliation of various accounts.
- Perform preparation and input of closing journal entries.
- Responsible for local accounting based on local laws.
- Lead the liaison with external auditors for Group and local audit and preparation of local financial statements.
- Perform follow ups, filing, declaration, provision and payment of sales and corporate taxes and tax management.
- Act as the main responsible for the proper application of payroll taxes.
- Monitor cash management, cash flows/positioning and wire transfers.
- Analyse working capital.
- Responsible for the variance analysis of balance sheet and profit and loss accounts.
- Support for budget preparation – operation expense.
- Manage fixed assets – acquisitions, disposals, depreciation.
- Supervise accounts payable and sales accounting, payroll, transportation accounting.
- Conduct internal audits.
- Assist in office management needs, renewals of contracts, etc.
- Be a support for upper management.
Club Med North America
8+ months Internship-
Digital Marketing Intern
Who are we?
Club Med is an all-inclusive, family-oriented international resort company with headquarters in Paris, France and business units in the Americas, Europe and Asia. The Club Med concept emerged in hopes of uniting peoples across social and cultural lines through diverse outdoor sports and group activities. The founder Gerard Blitz set out with the goal of creating a vacation that would heal the scars of World War II. Today, Club Med welcomes about 1.4 million guests a year to more than 70 Club Med villages on six continents.
Who are we looking for?
As part of the North American Digital Marketing team, the intern will assist the team in the department’s day-to-day tasks for the USA & Canada.
- Maintenance of B2C digital platforms in English and French to continuously modify and improve content, based on business priorities
- Maintenance of B2B and Groups platform in English and French
- Assistance in project development that include testing and validation: projects include website developments for USA & CAN and possibly Mobile platform developments
- Contribution in other digital-related tasks
- Regularly generate, analyze, interpret and communicate KPIs results