Revenue Manager - Group Sales Liaison
The Revenue Manager - Group Sales Liaison ensure a seamless process of pricing & quoting as well the fluidity of sales for groups while optimizing and maximizing room revenue and respecting the global strategy set by the BU RMP.
- Reports directly to Director of Revenue Management and Pricing
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop an efficient Meeting & Events price quoting process
- 24 hour response time to all quote requests for NAM resorts
- 48 hour response time for Izone
- 72 hour response time for FRB
- Ensure all RMP Group supporting tools are up to date and deliver accurate info (OSCAR, Group Grid… etc)
- Provide guidance to the sales teams, on group pricing, room availabilities, space opportunities
- Ensure outstanding customer service is delivered by respecting delays of pricing quoting process
- Manage the booking validation process as well as all other e-mails sent to Group Admin. mailbox
- Represents the RMP Department at Meeting & Events BV Drivers and PPV meetings
- Assist the BU commercial countries at time of budget and forecast to ensure clear view of the business.
- Study, recommend and build requests for promotional offers (sales analysis, definition of the scope of the offer, communication)
- Educate the Meeting & Events teams for the key contribution countries about RMP rules and procedures on a regular basis
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned
- Strong understanding of rooms and C&E revenue management
- Strong analytical, financial modelling, and critical reasoning skills
- Clear understanding of the global objectives for Meeting & Events
- Strong knowledge of volume price relationships
Assist with corporate, contracts, Immigration, development.
Candidate must be enrolled in a paralegal or pre-law program;
Willingness to learn;
Good writing skills;
Attention to detail;
Spanish and /or French preferred but not required.
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.