Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply for further consideration.
Please note that "job locations" is only indicated as a reference and not as a real job location.
Click column header to sort
Support Sales team coordination with field sales force and travel Agents
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Back up to Sales Support
- Working within the Club Med Booking system to confirm travel agent bookings
- Communication with travel agents, handling calls to relieve call volume
- Follow up documentation to travel agents and to Field Sales Team
- Sales tools documentation and issuance
- Collateral shipments to Field Sales force and travel agents
- Sales and Trade Marketing coordinated functions, print material, event scheduling and digital tracking.
- Back up as necessary during scheduling conflicts with various departments and scheduled time off.
JOB OBJECTIVES – Sales professional responsible for handling prospective Meeting & Events clients from first inquiry whether directly from the client, through a Travel Agent or through other sources of lead generation.
- The Meetings & Events Sales Specialist will share responsibility within the department for the generation of sales to achieve the department budgets.
- Responsible to verify and qualify potential leads. Negotiate rates, function space and amenities with client.
- Ability to effectively communicate and trouble shoot with meeting planners, corporate buyers, travel agents and direct clients to fulfill their individual travel and event needs.
- Communicate efficiently, effectively and professionally to clients, Business Development Managers and resort teams to ensure timely response to perspective clients.
- Generate incremental revenue by selling specialized packages and additional amenities in accordance with company standards.
- Responsible to prepare and present formal quotes to the client within 24 hours unless special circumstances exist.
- Follow-up on all quotes within department set guidelines to clarify any questions and makes attempt to close the sale.
- Maintain and document all sales activities, notes, and account information in Salesforce.
- Arrange group or buy out customer site inspections prior to contract, as well as tours and luncheons when the Business Development Manager is unavailable or when the need arises.
Revenue Manager - Group Sales Liaison
The Revenue Manager - Group Sales Liaison ensure a seamless process of pricing & quoting as well the fluidity of sales for groups while optimizing and maximizing room revenue and respecting the global strategy set by the BU RMP.
- Reports directly to Director of Revenue Management and Pricing
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop an efficient Meeting & Events price quoting process
- 24 hour response time to all quote requests for NAM resorts
- 48 hour response time for Izone
- 72 hour response time for FRB
- Ensure all RMP Group supporting tools are up to date and deliver accurate info (OSCAR, Group Grid… etc)
- Provide guidance to the sales teams, on group pricing, room availabilities, space opportunities
- Ensure outstanding customer service is delivered by respecting delays of pricing quoting process
- Manage the booking validation process as well as all other e-mails sent to Group Admin. mailbox
- Represents the RMP Department at Meeting & Events BV Drivers and PPV meetings
- Assist the BU commercial countries at time of budget and forecast to ensure clear view of the business.
- Study, recommend and build requests for promotional offers (sales analysis, definition of the scope of the offer, communication)
- Educate the Meeting & Events teams for the key contribution countries about RMP rules and procedures on a regular basis
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned
- Strong understanding of rooms and C&E revenue management
- Strong analytical, financial modelling, and critical reasoning skills
- Clear understanding of the global objectives for Meeting & Events
- Strong knowledge of volume price relationships
Since it was founded in 1950 and it created the all-inclusive vacation concept, Club Med has been the world leader on its market, and has developed a resolutely upscale, friendly and multicultural spirit. Club Med boasts 65 resorts located in the most beautiful sites in the world. Our corporate offices are located in Paris, Lyon, Singapore, Shanghai, Rio de Janeiro and Miami, with sales offices situated in Montreal, Arizona, and Mexico City as well as dozens of other countries.
In the corporate offices, Club Med offers career opportunities, development programs, a generous benefits package and great discounts to travel to our resorts. Our mission: to be the creators of happiness.
*Manage a team of 4 people.
- Manage the reconciliation of various accounts.
- Perform preparation and input of closing journal entries.
- Responsible for local accounting based on local laws.
- Lead the liaison with external auditors for Group and local audit and preparation of local financial statements.
- Perform follow ups, filing, declaration, provision and payment of sales and corporate taxes and tax management.
- Act as the main responsible for the proper application of payroll taxes.
- Monitor cash management, cash flows/positioning and wire transfers.
- Analyse working capital.
- Responsible for the variance analysis of balance sheet and profit and loss accounts.
- Support for budget preparation – operation expense.
- Manage fixed assets – acquisitions, disposals, depreciation.
- Supervise accounts payable and sales accounting, payroll, transportation accounting.
- Conduct internal audits.
- Assist in office management needs, renewals of contracts, etc.
- Be a support for upper management.
With a direct report to the Americas Online Traffic Acquisition Manager, the NAM Display Specialist will be responsible for NAM online display traffic acquisition.
Location: Miami, Florida
- Defines an optimized display strategy and budget allocation based on marketing calendar and countries business goals and challenges
- Manages US and Canada display remarketing, acquisition and some branding campaigns that go through online media performance agency and external partners (Remarketing, Programmatic, Social Media advertising, Trip Advisor display, Trueview...)
- Manages and challenges NAM online media performance agency on display campaigns
- Tests, analyzes and optimizes display campaigns on ongoing basis
- Responsible for display reportings creation, monitoring and sharing and challenges display branding for NAM
- Works with content, brand and communication managers and external agencies to design and produce creative materials for online marketing campaigns
- Stays on top of market best practices and trends and follows technology and tools evolution for future opportunities
Are you ready to work for a company where you can discover the joy, fun and romance of worldwide travel and experience a unique professional opportunity?
Club Med is the world’s leading, all-inclusive vacation brand with over 65 resorts worldwide. We specialize in luxury, all-inclusive vacations and have welcomed guests of all ages around the world for more than 60 years. In 2015, Club Med was the proud recipient of the Travelers’ Choice Award from Trip Advisor!
Apply now; the next training class begins June 4th, 2018
SUMMARY Sells the Club Med product & provide information on packages to Gentils Membres (GMs) & travel agents, upsells with acceptable “talk-time” and call control by performing the following duties:
- Primary responsibility is to drive and convert sales.
- Collect and enter reservation information into computer reservation system, read data return to determine space availability and price.
- Read & figure member and agent accounts, determine package prices, membership fees, taxes and commissions.
- Explain Club Med policies and procedures.
- Provide outstanding customer service to GMs and travel agents.
- Reference collateral material to include brochures, application manuals, promo charts and memos.
- Explain add-ons and sporting activities.
- Utilize sales training, quality assurance feedback and Trusted Advisor® skills
- Build outstanding rapport with every caller.
- Maintain enthusiasm & professionalism on all calls while utilizing proper phone etiquette.
- Ask for the sale on every potential sales call.
- Make outbound calls to reinforce the sale and attempt to collect payment for files on option.
- Fully recap every reservation by verifying details of bookings for accuracy and completeness prior to taking payment.
- Consistently maintain Standards of Quality.
- Act courteously and respectfully to all GMs, travel agents and co-workers.
Specialized Skills Required After Training
- Familiarity with Club Med Villages
- Expert knowledge on North American zone villages
- Expert knowledge on the workings of a Club Med village
- Continually keep updated on changes in product