Support Sales team coordination with field sales force and travel Agents
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Back up to Sales Support
- Working within the Club Med Booking system to confirm travel agent bookings
- Communication with travel agents, handling calls to relieve call volume
- Follow up documentation to travel agents and to Field Sales Team
- Sales tools documentation and issuance
- Collateral shipments to Field Sales force and travel agents
- Sales and Trade Marketing coordinated functions, print material, event scheduling and digital tracking.
- Back up as necessary during scheduling conflicts with various departments and scheduled time off.
Revenue Manager - Group Sales Liaison
The Revenue Manager - Group Sales Liaison ensure a seamless process of pricing & quoting as well the fluidity of sales for groups while optimizing and maximizing room revenue and respecting the global strategy set by the BU RMP.
- Reports directly to Director of Revenue Management and Pricing
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop an efficient Meeting & Events price quoting process
- 24 hour response time to all quote requests for NAM resorts
- 48 hour response time for Izone
- 72 hour response time for FRB
- Ensure all RMP Group supporting tools are up to date and deliver accurate info (OSCAR, Group Grid… etc)
- Provide guidance to the sales teams, on group pricing, room availabilities, space opportunities
- Ensure outstanding customer service is delivered by respecting delays of pricing quoting process
- Manage the booking validation process as well as all other e-mails sent to Group Admin. mailbox
- Represents the RMP Department at Meeting & Events BV Drivers and PPV meetings
- Assist the BU commercial countries at time of budget and forecast to ensure clear view of the business.
- Study, recommend and build requests for promotional offers (sales analysis, definition of the scope of the offer, communication)
- Educate the Meeting & Events teams for the key contribution countries about RMP rules and procedures on a regular basis
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned
- Strong understanding of rooms and C&E revenue management
- Strong analytical, financial modelling, and critical reasoning skills
- Clear understanding of the global objectives for Meeting & Events
- Strong knowledge of volume price relationships
Are you ready to work for a company where you can discover the joy, fun and romance of worldwide travel and experience a unique professional opportunity?
Club Med is the world’s leading, all-inclusive vacation brand with over 65 resorts worldwide. We specialize in luxury, all-inclusive vacations and have welcomed guests of all ages around the world for more than 60 years. In 2015, Club Med was the proud recipient of the Travelers’ Choice Award from Trip Advisor!
Apply now; the next training class begins June 4th, 2018
SUMMARY Sells the Club Med product & provide information on packages to Gentils Membres (GMs) & travel agents, upsells with acceptable “talk-time” and call control by performing the following duties:
- Primary responsibility is to drive and convert sales.
- Collect and enter reservation information into computer reservation system, read data return to determine space availability and price.
- Read & figure member and agent accounts, determine package prices, membership fees, taxes and commissions.
- Explain Club Med policies and procedures.
- Provide outstanding customer service to GMs and travel agents.
- Reference collateral material to include brochures, application manuals, promo charts and memos.
- Explain add-ons and sporting activities.
- Utilize sales training, quality assurance feedback and Trusted Advisor® skills
- Build outstanding rapport with every caller.
- Maintain enthusiasm & professionalism on all calls while utilizing proper phone etiquette.
- Ask for the sale on every potential sales call.
- Make outbound calls to reinforce the sale and attempt to collect payment for files on option.
- Fully recap every reservation by verifying details of bookings for accuracy and completeness prior to taking payment.
- Consistently maintain Standards of Quality.
- Act courteously and respectfully to all GMs, travel agents and co-workers.
Specialized Skills Required After Training
- Familiarity with Club Med Villages
- Expert knowledge on North American zone villages
- Expert knowledge on the workings of a Club Med village
- Continually keep updated on changes in product
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.