Click column header to sort
Club Med Spa is looking for Spa therapists to work in some of our resorts in the North American zone.
At the Spa we want each guest to have an Amazing Experience and we strive for Excellence.
We are looking for someone with the same philosophy and is willing to work hard.
Spa Therapist Responsibilities
We are looking for a qualified spa therapist to provide professional and engaging wellness therapies and massage treatments to our clients. You will offer a full range of treatments to fulfill different client needs and objectives.
- Deliver a variety of spa services (body treatments, massages, facials, waxing and manicure/pedicure) in a safe and comfortable manner
- Maintain equipment and sample inventory of products
- Keep documentation and maintain clients files
- Keep a clean and stocked room
- Acknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations
- Suggest and promote retail products or additional services
- Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations
- Cooperate with and report on administration on any arising issues
- Apply best practices and be up to date with market trends
- Interview clients to assess illnesses or medical conditions that they may have which will keep them from taking proper benefit from massage treatments.
- Take notes regarding each client’s medical history and ensure that appropriate precautions are taken so that the condition is not aggravated.
- Provide clients with knowledge of different types of available massages and suggest appropriate massage therapies for individual clients.
- Explain massage procedure and provide information about oils and creams used during the massage.
- Talk to clients (minimally) during massage treatments to ensure their wellbeing during the procedure.
- Maintain a constructive attitude and add toward a quality work environment.
- Help in all areas of spa operation as requested by the organization
Recruitment SpecialistHR Assistant For the village of Sandpiper Bay
Package includes airfare, accommodations and meals at Club Med. We also provide uniforms, medical and dental insurance and much more. You need to already have the right to work in the USA as we will not sponsor visas.
Discover our professions and apply on www.clubmedjobs.us
Your talent, a source of unforgettable moments
By working at Club Med you can make the most of your professional and personal abilities. Every day you can develop your skills through your job by working with knowledgeable teams and through relationships with our exceptional guests and employees. You will live in a fantastic location and benefit from professional training as well as the chance for career progression.
We are looking for an HR assistant for our Sandpiper Bay all-inclusive resort.
Your role Potential Recruitment
- Communicate with HRM and village management team to determine staffing needs
- Build local sourcing base for staff, through schools, sites, agencies, and networking
- Organize & conduct interviews, phone screens, and auditions
- Travel to Floridian recruitment events such as job fairs, career expos, and schools
- Help complete candidate files, and administer new employees
Your role HR
Assistance of the HR Manager regarding the following administrative tasks:
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing and filing
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences
- Support staff in assigned project based work
- Other duties as assigned
NAM FAMILY SERVICE EXPERT
(Product & Leisure Services Manager for Family)
base in Club Med Sandpiper (as we are not sponsoring the candidate for L1 visa, you need to have the right to work in USA)
We are looking for a a super star capable of bringing new trends and that can revitalize our family experiences in our North American village.
If interested in joining a dynamic team managing plenty of projects please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Product and Leisure Services Manager (Children)
- Organizes and updates all key information about services in accordance with Club Med structures
- Is highly creative within own sector of services
- Identifies and plans, for the short and medium term, priority areas of development within the sector of own services in keeping with the company’s strategy
- Manages the rollout of new services within own sector of services together with Product and Services Managers of Zones
- Ensures optimal client satisfaction and profitability of existing services within own sector of activity based on the experience of experts
- Guarantees the quality of information communicated to Product and Services Managers in the different Zones (DPS))
- Responsible to implement new services & innovations
- Delivers constructive feedback on construction and renovation projects
- Contributes to the sector skills developments
- Communicates information products info or improvements from his Services.
1. STRATEGIC PLANANALYZES OWN PRODUCT AND IDENTIFIES MEASURES TO IMPROVE AND OPTIMIZE SERVICESDELIVER PRODUCT RECOMMENDATIONS 2. SEASONAL STATEMENTDOES THE SEASONAL PRODUCT REX (GM FEEDBACK AND FINANCIAL RESULTS) COORDINATES RETURNS AND PRODUCT RECOMMENDATIONS FROM ZONE SERVICES MANAGERS3. PRODUCT INFORMATION GUARANTEES THE REFERENCE INFORMATION OF ALL EXISTING TOOLS: QUALITY TOOLS, VILLAGE OPERATION TOOLS, CONSTRUCTION SPECIFICATION BRIEFS, STANDARDS4. N+1 SEASONAL PROGRAMMINGCONDUCT AND FORMALIZE FEASIBILITY STUDIES (TECHNICAL AND ECONOMIC)CONTROL THE INFORMATION PUBLISHED IN THE TRIDENT FOR OWN SECTOR OF ACTIVITYCOMMUNICATE ALL ELEMENTS REQUIRED FOR SERVICES PROGRAMMING IN NA TO THE COORDINATION MANAGERMANAGE THE ACCURACY OF INFORMATION PROGRAMMED INTO (NA) BEFORE OPENING OF SALESNOTIFY THE POLE MANAGER OF ANY ERRORS IN THE INFORMATION PERTAINING TO THEIR SERVICES BEFORE THE BAT DEADLINE5. HRMONITOR THE RECRUITMENT POOL FOR OWN SPHERE OF ACTIVITIES AND (STAFFING & PROFILES)6. DELIVERY OF NEW SERVICESPRODUCE AND HAND OUT DEPLOYMENT KITS TO (POLE) MANAGER ON THE SERVICES UNDER THEIR JURISDICTION ORGANIZE THE INFORMATION FOR FRONTLINE EMPLOYEES (DPS) AND GIVE THEM ANY INFORMATION THEY MIGHT NEEDACCOMPANY TERRAIN TEAMS TO OVERSEE THE SUCCESSFUL DEPLOYMENT OF SOME NEW PRODUCTSORGANIZE THE REX (RETURN OF EXPERIENCES)7. IMPLEMENT AND OPTIMIZE EXISTING SERVICESPARTICIPATE IN REGULAR UPDATES OF LISTINGS MAINTAIN RELATIONSHIPS WITH EXTERNAL SERVICE PROVIDERS (SUB-CONTRACTORS, PARTNERS, ETC.)PRODUCE AND/OR UPDATE THE INFO CHARTS FOR THE DPS AND SALES FOR LOCAL SALES DEVELOPMENT MANAGERS (RDVL - RESPONSABLE DU DEVELOPMENT DES VENTES LOCALES)MONITOR THE QUALITATIVE AND FINANCIAL PERFORMANCES OF THE PRODUCTS WITHIN (HIS SUPERVISION)MONITOR BUSINESS RESULTS AND SUGGEST CORRECTIVE MEASURES TO DEVELOP RESULTSDO INSPECTION VISITS OF SERVICE IMPLEMENTATION AND FORMALIZE DIAGNOSTICS AND RECOMMENDATIONS IN SUPPORT OF OPERATIONAL DIRECTIONS)8. PROJECT CONSTRUCTION/RENOVATION
Monitor progress until opening of Village
DETERMINE CUSTOMER PATHS IN RELATION TO THE POSITIONING OF THE VILLAGEPROMOTE NEW PRODUCTS AND KEY SERVICES THAT HELP PROMOTE AND DISTINGUISH THE VILLAGE SUPPORT THE VILLAGE TEAMS IN THE OWNERSHIP OF THE CLIENTS PATHS AND RELATED PRODUCTS AND SERVICES9. MANAGEMENT MANAGEMENT OF A CIRCUS ARTS PROFESSIONAL, WHOSE RESPONSIBILITIES ARE AS FOLLOWS :- ENSURE THE QUALITY OF THE GM EXPERIENCE IN THE VILLAGE (PEDAGOGICAL METHOD) AND STRIVE TO ALWAYS DEVELOP MORE PERSONALIZATION AND EXCLUSIVITY- ENSURE THE VILLAGE OPERATIONS SMOOTHNESS AND WORRY-FREE WITH PERSONALIZE EXPERIENCES & GOOD USE OF THE TOOLS IN PLACE(MAINTENANCE, UPGRADED TOOLS, ETC.)- OPTIMIZE THE GM VALUE/COST/SATISFACTION RATIO - PROMOTE INNOVATION ON A GLOBAL LEVEL BASED ON DIAGNOSTICS, BENCHMARK AND BRAINSTORMING’S
- Welcome guests and organize land sport activities for participants at all levels and ages
- Organize and animate competitions for children and adults
- Apply Club Med standards, in particular those of safety and hygiene
- Coordinate activities with the Land Sports Supervisor and Leisure Manager (e.g. Beach volleyball, soccer, football, basketball, scavenger hunts, tennis etc.)
- Partner with maintenance team to for any required set up prior to the activity
Support Sales team coordination with field sales force and travel Agents
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Back up to Sales Support
- Working within the Club Med Booking system to confirm travel agent bookings
- Communication with travel agents, handling calls to relieve call volume
- Follow up documentation to travel agents and to Field Sales Team
- Sales tools documentation and issuance
- Collateral shipments to Field Sales force and travel agents
- Sales and Trade Marketing coordinated functions, print material, event scheduling and digital tracking.
- Back up as necessary during scheduling conflicts with various departments and scheduled time off.
- Construct scenery through carpentry, painting, rigging and work with diverse scenic materials
- Work with the show production team to conceive and build sets as well as accessories
- Set up material and prepare accessories for various events and shows
- Handle all inventory and work with the purchasing team to order more materials when needed
- Organize and ensure the good maintenance of set designing materials and tools
- Work with Entertainment Manager and Costume Designer to agree on show vision
- Create and construct new show decors and reevaluate existing ones
- Set up the stage for the event during the week.
- Welcome guests with excellent customer service and according to Club Med procedures
- Provide exceptional customer service to guests and answer any questions they may have about the facilities
- Participate in sales of various services and offerings
- Handle cash and guest room payment
- Ensure work space is neat and clean
- Handle any complaints and service recovery as needed with the supervision of Front Desk Manager
- Check in/out guests as they arrive and leave the property / room changes
- Inform guests on daily activities happening at the resort
- Manage switchboard, wake up calls, and mail
- Ensure first aid kits are fully stocked
- Handle currency exchange
- Work with guests to deposit valuable objects when requested
- Participate in resort life and activities
Meet and greet guests upon arrival in the resort
Ensure customer satisfaction through answering request / follow-up / respect loyalty program advantage
Participate in economic result : drive sales traffic and promote additional sales to reach budget objectives defined
Ensure that each guest is having a great experience
Assist with booking, excursions organization and activities on site
- Communicate with HR Manager and resort management team to determine staffing needs
- Build local sourcing base for staff through schools, sites, agencies and networking
- Organize interviews and receive feedback from management team for hiring
- Perform general clerical duties including photocopying, faxing, mailing and filing
- Keep track of benefits and payrolling
- Coordinate training sessions and any employee related issues with Training Coordinator and HR Manager
- Answer any questions asked by company employees pertaining to HR services
- Help complete candidate files and administer new employees
- Develop guest loyalty and optimize team results
- Responsible for operational follow-up of all bars on premises
- Stand in as Bar Manager during days off or vacation time or as needed
- Monitor schedules, standards, hygiene and drink quality and propose trainings when needed
- Ensure products are delivered on time and are of quality standards
- Prepare and serve drinks, come up with new suggestions and specials
- Participate in bar inventory
- Manage and inspect cleaning of the bar
- Notify Bar Manager when standards and procedures are not delivered
- Support the Finance Manager in duties with administrative and operation day to day operational work
- Work with the Finance Manager to guarantee accounting reliability, monitor budgets
- Analyze financial statements and reports
- Ensure proper management of stocks and inventory
- Maintain good standing relationships with local authorities
Revenue Manager - Group Sales Liaison
The Revenue Manager - Group Sales Liaison ensure a seamless process of pricing & quoting as well the fluidity of sales for groups while optimizing and maximizing room revenue and respecting the global strategy set by the BU RMP.
- Reports directly to Director of Revenue Management and Pricing
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop an efficient Meeting & Events price quoting process
- 24 hour response time to all quote requests for NAM resorts
- 48 hour response time for Izone
- 72 hour response time for FRB
- Ensure all RMP Group supporting tools are up to date and deliver accurate info (OSCAR, Group Grid… etc)
- Provide guidance to the sales teams, on group pricing, room availabilities, space opportunities
- Ensure outstanding customer service is delivered by respecting delays of pricing quoting process
- Manage the booking validation process as well as all other e-mails sent to Group Admin. mailbox
- Represents the RMP Department at Meeting & Events BV Drivers and PPV meetings
- Assist the BU commercial countries at time of budget and forecast to ensure clear view of the business.
- Study, recommend and build requests for promotional offers (sales analysis, definition of the scope of the offer, communication)
- Educate the Meeting & Events teams for the key contribution countries about RMP rules and procedures on a regular basis
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned
- Strong understanding of rooms and C&E revenue management
- Strong analytical, financial modelling, and critical reasoning skills
- Clear understanding of the global objectives for Meeting & Events
- Strong knowledge of volume price relationships
- Welcome guests with excellent customer service and according to Club Med procedures
- Provide exceptional customer service to guests and answer any questions they may have about spa services
- Perform a wide range of massage and body treatments to patients
- Participate in sales and marketing events both inside and outside the spa
- Educated on spa retail lines and promote products to clients
- Complete open and closing duties
- Participate in resort life and activities
- Working closely with the corporate team, regularly update the resort’s social media accounts and manage online & in-resort customer relation, update resort app content
- Plan, create and regularly publish engaging multimedia content of quality (photos, videos) on the resort’s social media accounts (Facebook & Instagram) in line with global & local strategic recommendations
- Plan, create & execute in-resort initiatives designed to engage guests (e.g. delivering random moments of happiness)
- Moderate online discussions when necessary
- Measure the performance of the resort’s social media accounts
- Collect key information from the different resort teams (agenda, special events, dress code…)
- Anticipate and plan content updates to communicate the right information at the right time
- Create, write and diffuse the content through the dedicated content management system in French and English
- Assist the Chef in product management according to production plans
- Ensure hygiene and safety regulations are being followed
- Control inventory, production and distribution
- Develop new menu item in line with Executive Chef’s vision and staff
- Control daily rotation of mise en place
- Manage line cooks, pastry chefs and prep cooks and delegate work on a daily basis
- Train cooks and dishwasher in accordance to company standards, identify potential for management responsibilities
- Manage budgets with the Chefs and adapt food production accordingly
- Represent Chef during their absence
- Handle any injuries on the job and coordinate with General Manager and HR for follow up
- Estimate food consumption in order to purchase the appropriate amount of ingredients for preparation and provides recipe standards for each meal
- Ensure kitchen, equipment and storage facilities are sanitary, neat and organized
- Lead by providing positive and constructive feedback to employees in order to reward, coach, correct and motivate
- Organize food production within company standards
- Manage goods rotation and oversee food preparation by the team
- Elaborate and oversee preparation with the team
- Assist the chef in determining supply and weekly needs
- Ensure the supply and good maintenance of buffet
- Manage clearing and cleaning of buffets
- Monitor all food served relative to appearance, temperature, sanitation and quality standards, and portion control
- Perform cleanup duties during and after each shift to ensure the kitchen is presentable to guests, prepare and set up for next day
- Assist Restaurant Manager in managing the restaurant team and ensure proper restaurant set up
- Participate in welcoming guests as they arrive and ensure service quality
- Determine any training opportunities
- Ensure company standards and procedures are followed through by personnel
- Notify restaurant manager in linen needs and other required products
- Ensure buffet set up and decoration is in place
- Control quality and speed of table clearing during service
- Plan weekly schedules and participate in recruiting new personnel
- Assist service staff during high occupancy times as needed
- Assist the housekeeping manager in the organization and management of the housekeeping department and coordination with other departments
- Training of the housekeeping team
- Ensure hygiene and safety standards are met
- Distribute housekeeping tasks to the team, distribute worksheets, keys and cleaning products
- Coordinate with front desk for VIP arrivals, special requests and room changes
- Ensure common areas are well kept
- Analyze housekeeping complaints and implement corrective measures
- Assist the Housekeeping Manager with scheduling and planning
- Ensure proper communication throughout the team and departments
- Evaluate staff productivity
Assist with corporate, contracts, Immigration, development.
Candidate must be enrolled in a paralegal or pre-law program;
Willingness to learn;
Good writing skills;
Attention to detail;
Spanish and /or French preferred but not required.
Are you ready to work for a company where you can discover the joy, fun and romance of worldwide travel and experience a unique professional opportunity?
Club Med is the world’s leading, all-inclusive vacation brand with over 65 resorts worldwide. We specialize in luxury, all-inclusive vacations and have welcomed guests of all ages around the world for more than 60 years. In 2015, Club Med was the proud recipient of the Travelers’ Choice Award from Trip Advisor!
Apply now; the next training class begins June 4th, 2018
SUMMARY Sells the Club Med product & provide information on packages to Gentils Membres (GMs) & travel agents, upsells with acceptable “talk-time” and call control by performing the following duties:
- Primary responsibility is to drive and convert sales.
- Collect and enter reservation information into computer reservation system, read data return to determine space availability and price.
- Read & figure member and agent accounts, determine package prices, membership fees, taxes and commissions.
- Explain Club Med policies and procedures.
- Provide outstanding customer service to GMs and travel agents.
- Reference collateral material to include brochures, application manuals, promo charts and memos.
- Explain add-ons and sporting activities.
- Utilize sales training, quality assurance feedback and Trusted Advisor® skills
- Build outstanding rapport with every caller.
- Maintain enthusiasm & professionalism on all calls while utilizing proper phone etiquette.
- Ask for the sale on every potential sales call.
- Make outbound calls to reinforce the sale and attempt to collect payment for files on option.
- Fully recap every reservation by verifying details of bookings for accuracy and completeness prior to taking payment.
- Consistently maintain Standards of Quality.
- Act courteously and respectfully to all GMs, travel agents and co-workers.
Specialized Skills Required After Training
- Familiarity with Club Med Villages
- Expert knowledge on North American zone villages
- Expert knowledge on the workings of a Club Med village
- Continually keep updated on changes in product