Join a creative and vibrant marketing team that is passionate about crafting innovative messages and creating disruptive campaigns, in order to maintain Club Med’s position as a pioneer in the all-inclusive industry.
Are you an outgoing, creative type who thrives in dynamic, fast-paced environments? As Trade Marketing Intern, you will be assisting with the coordination and implementation of the Trade Marketing strategy for the US, which includes development of email marketing campaigns, social media posts, brochures, presentations and other sales collateral.
- Assist with the management of a 360 communication plan to engage Travel Agents and Meeting Planners (advertising, email, collateral materials, social media posts, etc …)
- Update and share suggestions on how to improve all the tools for sales teams, travel agents and meeting planners (tool kit for promotions, for blitzes, B2B web platform, social platform…)
- Participate in brainstorming sessions for marketing projects
- Assist in the development of presentations and training materials
- Support the coordination of events, both in resort and in various key markets
- Draft creative briefs for development of marketing or sales materials for agency, and collaborate with internal graphic designers on projects