Club Med Spa is looking for Spa therapists to work in some of our resorts in the North American zone.
At the Spa we want each guest to have an Amazing Experience and we strive for Excellence.
We are looking for someone with the same philosophy and is willing to work hard.
Spa Therapist Responsibilities
We are looking for a qualified spa therapist to provide professional and engaging wellness therapies and massage treatments to our clients. You will offer a full range of treatments to fulfill different client needs and objectives.
- Deliver a variety of spa services (body treatments, massages, facials, waxing and manicure/pedicure) in a safe and comfortable manner
- Maintain equipment and sample inventory of products
- Keep documentation and maintain clients files
- Keep a clean and stocked room
- Acknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations
- Suggest and promote retail products or additional services
- Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations
- Cooperate with and report on administration on any arising issues
- Apply best practices and be up to date with market trends
- Interview clients to assess illnesses or medical conditions that they may have which will keep them from taking proper benefit from massage treatments.
- Take notes regarding each client’s medical history and ensure that appropriate precautions are taken so that the condition is not aggravated.
- Provide clients with knowledge of different types of available massages and suggest appropriate massage therapies for individual clients.
- Explain massage procedure and provide information about oils and creams used during the massage.
- Talk to clients (minimally) during massage treatments to ensure their wellbeing during the procedure.
- Maintain a constructive attitude and add toward a quality work environment.
- Help in all areas of spa operation as requested by the organization