Business Operations Manager
SUMMARY: Directs, coordinates and supports the Sales Operation functions of the organization demonstrating expertise in Salesforce, workforce management, data and trend analysis, headcount forecasting along with general telecom functions either performing the following duties personally or through subordinates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Principle Responsibilities and Core Competencies:
Call Center Operations Knowledge:
- Demonstrated knowledge of contact center operations
- Understanding of development methodologies
- 3+ years utilizing Business Intelligence solutions
- 2+ years utilizing Salesforce including implementation, training and user support and coordination
- Prior experience with call center technology data (Avaya CMS, NICE, IVR, Aspect, Monet)
- Prior experience developing in an Oracle Database environment a plus
- Prior experience with workforce management data
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to analyze raw data and translate into highly readable and professional reports
- Ability to prioritize work and efficiently process change requests from customers
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Prior experience in reporting and data analysis development with ability to meet stringent deadlines
- Very Strong attention to detail and demonstrated knowledge of data quality control techniques
- Very Strong documentation abilities
- Very strong organizational skills
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES Directly supervises one to two employees in the Operations Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable
laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE High school diploma required and BA preferred. A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in call center operations, fundamentals, management, providing analysis to top management with detailed narrative and supporting documentation and manpower/operations field. Direct team supervisory experience required.
LANGUAGE SKILLS (4) Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS (4) Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
REASONING ABILITY (5) Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.