JOB OBJECTIVES – Responsible for the coaching and development of the Meeting & Events Sales Operations team to achieve team KPI’s, ensuring a seamless transition from the sales process to the coordination and handoff to the resort, attainment of budget, improve individual team member’s skills through effective coaching, monitoring and training.
- Development of the individual team member skills through monitoring, coaching and assisting in managing the teams overall performance.
- Assist in achieving team sales and service goals by monitoring individual KPI’s including but not limited to; quote to contract conversion, quote and contract accuracy, agents’ occupancy, conversion and length of call to ensure conformance to goals.
- Ability to effectively communicate and trouble shoot with meeting planners, corporate buyers, travel agents and direct clients in escalated situations.
- Monitor the business and identify trends, KPI’s and opportunities leveraging data in Salesforce.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement through research of new tools, new methods or creating lean processes to improve efficiencies.
- Uphold Club Med policies and procedures and communicate to others on team as needed.
- Perform call/email auditing for quality and service.
- Review action items with team members and coach towards correcting the error.
- Maintain accurate resources and reference materials, and stay updated on current promotions and programs.
- Provide administrative support to promotions as needed.
- Conduct regular audits of group files for accuracy and complete documentation.
- Support team to complete accurate forecasting as needed as well as identification and communication of attrition risks.
- Act as a liaison between team and support departments as needed to ensure response times are met.
- Maintain attendance/counseling records.
- Manage team members time off requests and payroll
- Conduct weekly, monthly, seasonal and annual performance evaluations
- Act courteously and respectfully to all GMs, travel agents and co-workers.
- Create team motivation and encourage team feedback and questions.