- Guarantee the hygiene, safety and quality of service delivered in the restaurant and bar areas
- Enforce company standards and objectives and ensure follow through attitude and behavior of the team
- Budget management, ensure low costs and improve profitability in coordination with the Executive Chef, Bar Manager and Restaurant Manager
- Oversee Bar Manager and Restaurant Manager objectives and ensure they are being met
- Participate in management and service training
- Produce weekly staff scheduling
- Participate in guest interaction and ensure service recovery when needed
- Participate in hygiene and safety committees
- Select local suppliers and partnership agreements with the Executive Chef and Restaurant Manager
- 5+ years’ experience as Food and Beverage Manager in a resort or hotel capacity
- Previous banquet management experience a plus
- Previous budgeting experience
- Degree in hospitality management or culinary arts preferred
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- other languages a plus (e.g. French, Spanish)
What’s in it for you?
- Chance to be part of a multicultural team from around the world
- Opportunity to grow fast professionally as a manager
- Opportunity to travel the world in exotic locations
- Discover new skills and talents
- Share a lifestyle with international guests.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed