- Responsible for bar budgets and drink sales/bar margins
- Optimize quality of service and hygiene and safety and team training
- Ensure service delivery and guest entertainment
- Determine product needs/inventory while respecting ordering schedule
- Reach bar objectives according to company standards
- Organize set ups as needed for various events
- Optimize pricing, engage promotional actions and improve marketing and display
- Oversee training of new employees and retraining if necessary
- Responsible for daily shift paperwork such as sales reports, counting cash drawers etc.
- Responsible for coaching, counseling and evaluating all employees to ensure their maximum effectiveness
- 2+ years’ experience in a restaurant or bar management position
- Degree in hospitality or culinary arts preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Previous experience within a high end resort/hotel preferred
- Other languages is plus
What’s in it for you?
- Chance to be part of a multicultural team from around the world
- Opportunity to grow fast professionally as a manager
- Opportunity to travel the world in exotic locations
- Discover new skills and talents
- Share a lifestyle with international guests
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed